The Bellini cocktail, as served in the famous Harry's Bar in Venice.
- 2-3 white peaches, depending on size
- 1 bottle of Prosecco
- Everything must be chilled, including the glass. Originally, the Bellini is served in a long drink glass, but a nice tall champagne glass will also be fine.
- Peel the peaches and remove the seed. Puree the flesh using a stick blender.
- Add 2 tablespoons of puree in a tall glass. Put the peels in a sieve and pour the prosecco over the peels. They should give the cocktail a nice colour, but should not be added to the drink.
- The ideal ratio between purree and prosecco is approximately 1 to 4.
- Serve immediately.